As the Accounts Payable Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- To manage the day to day operation for the Payments team
- Maintain and enhance the working relationships between our internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure deadlines for reporting Accounts Payable KPI's to all levels of management.
- Monitor work flows to ensure that productivity within the Accounts Payable Function is maintained.
- Ensure there are regular 1-1 meetings
- Creates a talent development pipeline
- Focus on process improvement and efficiency gains
- Develop Associates to grow knowledge of the business.
- Carry out half yearly and yearly appraisals for all Accounts Payable associates.
- Ensure any ad hoc reporting is completed within agreed timelines.
This role is based in Watford and candidates must be able to commute to Watford on a daily basis. Candidates are required to have managed teams of 5+ and be available on short notice.