I am currently partnering with a global media business based in London's West End, who are looking to on-board an experienced receivables coordinator for a twelve month fixed term contract. Reporting into the AR Manager, this role will have a particular emphasis on working with the businesses varied client base as well as taking care of the technical side of billing and allocating cash.
- Reviewing and validating details of client proposals and confirmed client engagements
- Responsible for the high-value client billing process for specific billing offices
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the billings process and transactions and improving these processes where possible
- Carrying out credit control on smaller accounts
- Supporting the accountants when determining whether to accrue or defer revenue
- Preparing and reviewing documentation for internal audit purposes
- Involvement in the month end close process, including closing engagements, managing contingent billings and the month end cut-off.
- Other ad hoc tasks, as needed.
- Ideally a media background
- Professional and confident manner
- Good communicator with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly efficient in processing high volume data
- Committed, bright, numerate, and enthusiastic
- Team player who thrives in a multi-tasking, deadline driven environment
- Working knowledge of large enterprise wide accounting systems
- Fluent in English, a second language would be beneficial
- At least two years relevant work experience
If this role looks of interest to you please apply via this advert of send your CV directly to me a email@example.com.