I am currently working with a exclusive fashion brand based in Central London, who are seeking a tangible goods experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to join them on a permanent basis. Positioned as number two in the team, you will take a fully hands on approach to your ledger as well as being a point of escalation for other members of the team too.
- Weekly aged debt reporting to the FC & FD
- Month end and Invoice Financing reconciliations
- Develop and maintain good relationships with all customers and internal stakeholders
- Open communication with the Account Managers to effectively manage the accounts and to give visibility of any issues and concerns.
- Prioritise and manage workload to meet strict deadlines and key performance indicators.
- Identify high risk debt where possible on an on-going basis and escalate collection procedures to minimise the likelihood of bad debt.
- Effectively chase all customers to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash receipts.
- Ensure customer queries are processed and resolved in an efficient and timely manner.
- Raising Invoices & Credit Notes.
- Allocate funds received correctly and in timely manner.
- Accurate maintenance of all sales ledger accounts.
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as requested in line with the role to support the wider finance team.
About You (incl. soft skills, technical skills and ways of working)
- Proven strength in building great relationships and is a dynamic team member with a strong interest in fostering effective collaboration within and across the organization.
- Professional and logical approach
- Proactive, organized and with a keen eye for detail
- Proven experience in creative problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Willingness to learn and self-develop with a "can-do" attitude
- Strong Excel skill-set (V-Lookups & pivot tables essential)
- Sage 200 experience is an advantage but not essential.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you please apply via this advert or to be fast tracked, please send your CV directly to me with a brief covering note at firstname.lastname@example.org.