Accounts Receivable Specialist – TEMP
£28,000 – £33,000pa* (depending on experience)
Our client is a multinational fast casual dining restaurant chain and are looking for a Group Accounts Receivable Specialist to support their finance team based in Battersea. You will be reporting to the Transactional Manager, and where required, Group Accounting and Reporting Senior Manager.
- Responsible for raising and reconciling intercompany and franchise royalty billing and additional charges on a periodic and quarterly basis for the Group.
- Responsible for processing intercompany recharges and reconciling all balances to ensure any queries or disputes are resolved on a timely basis.
- Monitor the invoicing for the Grocery business to ensure invoices are being generated correctly and communicated to external customers.
- Working closely with Supply Chain to ensure all shipments dispatched within the period have been invoiced accurately.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable Ledger period end close process, ensure all invoices, credit notes and receipts are accurately recorded.
- Responsible for resolving any queries and disputes, to ensure timely cash collection.
- Produce weekly reporting of billing and debt statistics with narrative commentary to be circulated to senior management.
- Responsible for all Accounts Receivable documentation to external auditors.
- Regularly and proactively engage with the Business to ensure timely generation of accurate client invoices.
- Continuous seek improvements for a smooth and efficient operation of the Order to Cash process, reducing the time spent on transactional duties.
- Strong IT / system skills, preferably with MS Dynamics 365 and Power BI
- Experience across Accounts Payable and Receivable is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, including written and spoken English
- Knowledge and ability in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- The ability to manage conflicting tasks to deliver on key priorities, a high level of organisational skills and attention to detail are essential skills for success in this role
- You will have extensive accounts receivable experience, not just credit control experience.
- You will be comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels and be able to enforce controls and ensure processes are followed.
- Clear understanding of foreign currency transactions and accounting for variances in FX rates
- Track record of continuous improvement in the field of AR, both processes related, and technology driven.
- Hybrid working + Company Benefits
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.