Specialist Boutique Accountancy Firm - West London
£28,000 - £38,000 (subject to study status) + fantastic benefits package
Are you looking to join a growing firm, with a clear path for progression to become Accounts Senior?
How about FULL study support in addition to this, and a great work/life balance rolled out across the firm?
An opportunity has arisen at one of the most reputable boutique-chartered, who are currently searching for an Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior to join their West London branch.
What are the benefits to you?
- Great work/life balance - work from home, flexi hours
- Strong client portfolio, with exposure to small/medium sized international companies
- Clear progression path to Senior/Assistant Manager level
- Remote working arrangements
- Performance reviews every six months
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Social Activities/Charitable Events
- 20 /25 days Holiday depending on level of qualification
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Your main duties/responsibilities will include:
- Assist Senior Managers with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts
- Manage small audit assignments, having exposure to all stages in the audit cycle
- Assist Senior staff on larger, more complex audit & accounts assignments
- Prepare VAT returns for clients
- Bookkeeping responsibilities
The ideal candidate would possess the following attributes:
- ACA/ACCA part-qualified/newly qualified
- 2/3+ years' experience in another accountancy practice, demonstrating audit & accounts knowledge
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel & Word
- Knowledge of accountancy packages (Sage, QuickBooks, Xero etc)
- A motivated individual, who can work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If this is of interest, please apply asap to ensure your details are considered, or for more information call Saman on 020 7019 8845.