Accounts Semi Senior
Up to £28,000
Are you an accounts Assistant looking for a more diverse role? A better work life balance? A structure that allows you to progress? My client based in Harrow are a prestigious and experienced firm that pride themselves on treating their staff well alongside a structure that allows you to succeed.
- Your role will be focused on accounts preparation and assisting senior staff on audits
- This role is 75% accounts and 25% audit
- Prepare VAT returns, management accounts and bookkeeping
- Communicate with clients making sure that all work is completed in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Prepare non- audit accounts
- Assist senior staff on large complex account and audit assignments
To be considered for this role:
- Currently studying or looking to start studying ACCA /ACCA, with 1-2 years' experience or AAT qualified with 3-4 years accounts and audit experience at a small to medium sized firm
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite particularly word/excel
- Good general VAT experience
- Being a strong and confident communicator is paramount. Maintaining client and colleague relationships are vital
- Good Accounting knowledge including basic knowledge of current accounting standards
- A strong will to develop and progress in audit or accounts
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and career driven individual that is looking for a diverse role with great progression opportunities.
If you would like to find out more about this or any other Audit or Accounts roles, please get in touch with me!