Specialist Boutique Accountancy Firm - West London
£40,000 - £46,000 + fantastic benefits package
Are you looking to join a growing firm, with a clear path for progression to become Accounts Assistant Manager/Manager?
How about a relaxed and mature work environment, with great work/life balance incentives rolled out across the firm?
An opportunity has arisen at one of the most reputable boutique-chartered, who are currently searching for an Accounts Senior to join their West London branch.
What are the benefits to you?
- Great work/life balance - work from home, flexi hours
- Strong client portfolio, with exposure to small/medium sized UK & International companies
- Clear progression path to Assistant Manager/Manager level
- Remote working arrangements
- Performance reviews every six months
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Social Activities/Charitable Events
- 20 /25 days Holiday depending on level of qualification
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Your main duties/responsibilities will include:
- Lead in the preparation of statutory accounts for your own portfolio of clients (70%)
- Lead in the preparation of management accounts
- Manage small audit assignments (30%), leading them from planning to completion
- Assist Client Managers on larger, more complex audit & accounts assignments
- Reviewing VAT returns for clients
- Bookkeeping responsibilities
The ideal candidate would possess the following attributes:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Strong experience at another accountancy practice, specifically in accounts & audit
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel & Word
- Experience of using various accountancy packages (Sage, QuickBooks, Xero etc)
- A motivated individual, who can work independently, and part of a wider team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If this is of interest, please apply asap to ensure your details are considered, or for more information call Saman on 020 7019 8845.