A fantastic opportunity has risen for a student actuary with an interest in investments and asset management. This role is based in Central London working for a Life Insurer who are looking for a student making good progression within their actuarial exams. Ideally you will have completed your core papers and have experience working within a life insurer either across reporting, pricing, risk capital or investments. As well as a full study package, you will be part of a student rotation programme giving you opportunity to get exposure in other actuarial areas every 18 - 24 months.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Analysing and monitoring asset acquisitions, producing reports and MI on the profitability of asset purchases
- Working closely with fund managers and valuation actuaries to improve matching
- Helping to produce yield assumptions for new business pricing
- Reviewing and improving modelling of portfolios
- Assisting with investment preparations and the matching adjustments
In order to be considered for this role, you will have strong communication skills with the ability to influence and challenge. You will understand actuarial control frameworks and work well within controls and governance.
If you would like to find out more or have any questions, please get in touch on email@example.com or you can call me on 020 7019 8881.