Actuarial Consultant, Pension Insurance
Location: Hybrid- Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Croydon, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, London, Manchester or Reading
An industry leader and close client of mine are hiring on their Insurance Team, who offer de-risking services to Trustees. Due to industry demands, this team is expected to grow significantly across this year- a key, influential time to get involved.
- Managing client projects- delivering advice to clients, supporting Directors/ Partners in delivering advice
- Completing technical aspects of projects- outside of traditional pensions actuarial services
- Directly building relationships with clients
- Developing new business
- Developing/ working alongside the Insurance team
- Part-qualified Actuary, or experienced pensions consultant
- 2-5 years of relevant experience (BPA, full pensions de-risking experience, DB pensions knowledge)
- Project management experience
- Commercially minded
- Client consulting experience
If you don’t quite hit all of the marks outlined above, but still think you could contribute to the role, please do apply and we can discuss your skillset
If you are interested in discussing the current market, or maybe running through some roles I have on at the moment that are good fit for your experience? Please get in touch:
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.