One of my Life Insurance clients is seeking to recruit a part qualified or nearly qualified candidate to join their Risk and Capital team.
The Actuarial Consultant will be an actuarial contact point and a source for technical Actuarial input and explanation for internal customers around the company.
This role will have the following responsibilities:
- To carry out Actuarial investigations & analyses and lead project teams as required.
- Training and scheduling of work to ensure that team objectives are achieved and the team becomes a multi-disciplined and flexible workforce.
- Ensure that all documentation on work and processes within the team is complete and up to date.
- Find better ways of performing the team’s work and then make recommendations and successfully implement if the changes are approved.
- To own Actuarial tasks, understand the broader business implications and to provide Actuarial and Senior Management with comprehensive insight into those tasks and their outcomes.
- To be able to communicate confidently and effectively on technical topics to a wide range of audiences and to influence cross functional business decision making.
In return, the client will provide a competitive salary and benefits package, study support package and hybrid working (only 1 day per week in the office)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.