If you are studying towards your IFA looking to expand your experience across reporting, pricing and valuation, this could be the role for you.
We are recruiting for a consultancy with Locations in Manchester, Central London, Midlands and the South West who are looking to grow their Life team. The role includes working on various projects with a wide variety of clients which will provide you with the experience needed to become a well-rounded Actuary.
In order to be considered you will have:
- Minimum of 18 months - 2 years' experience working across Reporting, Capital Management or Modelling
- Wide technical knowledge of actuarial principles, formulae and methodology
- A developed capability to interpret data with the ability to find solutions to complex problems
- Sound understanding of industry regulatory frameworks
- Good knowledge of life insurance and investment products
- Good communication skills and commercial acumen
- Attempted / past the majority of your CTs
If you would like to discuss this role further, you can reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 7019 8881.