I am pleased to be working with a Life Insurance client who is seeking to recruit an Actuarial Systems Manager to join their team.
The Actuarial Systems Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Actuarial Risk & Capital – working on setting of assumptions and calibrations of Internal Model risks, supporting capital and investment initiatives and communicating to internal and external stakeholders.
- Pricing – carrying out Pricing investigations, analyses, profit testing and basis setting on all product lines, both current and potential and making recommendations to stakeholders.
- Actuarial Reporting – working on the Solvency II balance sheet, USGAAP and UKGAAP reporting and P&L results for internal and external reporting purposes.
- Actuarial Systems – implementing Actuarial systems development (including RAFM & Unify), discussion & guidance for Actuarial on methodology, ongoing oversight of the data needs for Finance reporting & analyses as well as guidance and support for Corporate projects.
- Risk – carrying out Internal Model validation (including recommending actions), monitoring Model Changes and Use, performing ad-hoc analyses of 1st line Actuarial work such as pricing, reinsurance and stress and scenario testing. Contributing to regular risk reporting and the ORSA.
In return, the client will provide a competitive base salary and benefits package, study support if needed and hybrid working (one day per week in the office).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.