A leading Investment management company is looking for an Administration Assistant to join them on a 12 months’ contract
You are expected to provide comprehensive administrative support to ensure effective and efficient operations of the team and wider business to deliver an excellent client service. Demonstrates compliance with internal policies, procedures and regulatory framework.
- Manage client administration processes in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring accuracy of data, tasks include:
- Client payments
- Client on boarding
- Client account amendments
- Resolve queries from clients either by verbally or in writing promptly, referring investment related queries to qualified staff.
- Type and produce accurate documentation in the agreed format, including letters and emails, editing and correcting as necessary
- Create/amend presentations or meeting packs for trustee/client meetings using appropriate IT system (PowerPoint, Excel and other relevant systems)
- Maintain marketing lists on relevant systems
- Communicate with clients, either by telephone or letter giving accurate and up to date information and project a positive image of the organisation
- Maintain team/ manager diaries, including arranging meetings and organising travel
- Taking meeting minutes
- Produce typed documents to a high standard of presentation and accurate.
- Manage and file correspondence and records in a timely manner
- Contribute to support staff meetings, suggesting improvements to procedures
- Sharing best working practises with other support staff
Experience and Qualification:
- Have a demonstrable interest in an administration career
- Grades A-C at GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Willing to undertake further professional qualifications
- Knowledge of MIFID II -This role is included in the MIFID II information givers regime so individuals will be expected to have a foundation level of understanding about the products/services we provide to enable them to give information to clients regarding portfolios. Knowledge and understanding must cover the following:
- Portfolio characteristics, features, pricing, risks, tax and cost implications
- The impact of financial markets and economic figures
- Financial markets
- The difference between past and future performance
- The regulatory environment including market abuse and anti-money laundering
- Basic valuation principles
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.