Goodman Masson have exclusively partnered with Newground Together to recruit for a Administrator to join their team!
Newground Together is a registered Charity and a part of the Together Housing Group, a social landlord with over 37,000 properties across the north of England. Newground Together aims to empower people to create sustainable communities that are connected, resilient, healthy, and prosperous. Newground Together is committed to supporting people into jobs and training opportunities, connecting with young people and families, creating memorable outdoor experiences and providing health and well-being activities.
We are currently seeking an experienced and dedicated Administrator to join our team at Together Housing. In this role, you will provide efficient and effective administrative support to various departments within the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Administration Assistant include:
- Handling and organising correspondence and documentation.
- Assisting with the preparation of reports, presentations, and other documents.
- Managing calendars and scheduling meetings.
- Working with a variety of customers on a daily basis.
- Working on the reception desk when needed
- Providing general administrative support as needed.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Proven experience in an administrative role.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to prioritise tasks and multitask effectively.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team.
In return, we are offering the successful candidate in the Neighbourhood Administrator role…
- Salary of £20,972 per annum
- Annual pay scale increase
- 27 days holiday (rising to 32 over 5 years service) + bank holidays
- Fully Office based from our Halifax Office
- You will be working 37 hours per week, Monday – Friday (9-5 Mon – Thurs, 9 – 4 Fri)
- Wide range of technical, professional, and personal development training opportunities
- Attractive pension scheme
- Health and well-being benefits including access to GPs
- A range of financial and lifestyle benefits including cycle to work, vehicle leasing and financial advice
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.