Algo trading Regulatory SME
The role sits within a Banking and Capital markets team of a leading consulting firm, this is a great opportunity to be seen as one of the regulatory/compliance leaders across algorithmic trading as well as more broadly across investment banking.
Some of the work you could be involved in is around:
- Algorithmic trading governance and control, Mifid II, Transaction reporting, Brexit planning ect..
- You will be actively supporting clients with their business change projects, advising around their governance, Risk and controls. Helping them implement changes in response to regulation.
- Leading and contributing to development of new business relationships and business proposals
- Managing a Banking and Capital Markets client delivery portfolio reporting to the director/partner group
- Driving and delivering business and regulatory change programmes
- Leading engagement teams of up to 10 staff
- Managing and building day-to-day client relationships across a complex network of stakeholders and management structures
- Managing staff and taking on coaching responsibilities