A leading Asset Management firm are seeking an AML QA Analyst to join their team.
Key duties include:
- Perform 1st Line monitoring of client due diligence at on-boarding to ensure complete, accurate and in line with company policy.
- Identify financial crime risk triggers and carry out investigations via publicly available sources and specialist database
- Assist investment managers when required with SoW and CDD account opening and review requirements, completion of client profiles, risk assessments and information gathering
- Write &/or update procedural documents as it relates to the day to day running of AML & Client Suitability
- Ensure any complex client structures (e.g. Trusts or offshore corporates) are fully understood as part of the client take-on process as it relates to client due diligence.
It is essential that you have a minimum 2 years business as usual experience working on financial crime compliance (particularly AML) activities in a financial services firm preferably investment or wealth management.