An experienced analyst required for a global FMCG business to provide support to the Finance Director delivering scenario modelling and investment analysis for business development opportunities and capital expenditure projects. You must provide robust and accurate analysis.
- Provide accurate and insightful financial / investment analysis to support both internal capex evaluation and external business development projects
- Act as Finance Business Partner to the Corporate Development team and work as a member of cross functional project teams, owning the finance deliverables and financial model for each project
- Develop a model toolkit to ensure all investment decisions are made on a consistent and auditable basis.
- Own capex papers, ensuring the smooth delivery of approval papers in line with Board deadlines.
- Build analytical capability in the finance organisation.
- Challenge assumptions provided by business stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (not part qual) with proven experience building complex Excel models. You will also have commercial experience in an FMCG or manufacturing environment.