ANALYTICS MANAGER - SSPS, R, PYTHON, CLOUD
I have an exciting new opportunity for a Analytics Manager to join a leading Healthcare company based in London. You will independently conduct research activities to help drive innovation and improve client satisfaction & internal efficiencies.
Salary: £50,000 per annum
- 3 - 5 years' experience in research, social or pure science, or professional services organisation.
- 2 - 3 years' healthcare sector experience is preferable
- 2 years' working on quantitative research or scientific projects
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following quant methodologies is essential: choice-based modelling, segmentation, pricing, forecasting, machine learning methodologies
- Have strong numerical skills
- Strong statistical, mathematical, or pure/social science-oriented degree (2:1).
- Post-grad education preferred (MSc or PhD).
- Analytics tool proficiency: SPSS, R, Python, cloud-based machine learning platforms preferable
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Analytics Manager to be part of a reputable, and growing company. My client is looking for someone to join the team who has strong communication skills, organisation skills and ready to hit the ground running.
Interviews for this position are commencing next week so if you are interested please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.