We are currently recruiting for an AP & Treasury Controller role based in Central London.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- You will lead a team of three and oversee and be responsible for all functions of the AP department. You will also be responsible for ensuring intercompany and bank reconciliations are performed on a weekly basis.
- Manage the whole Accounts Payable Process
- Manage bank and intercompany reconciliations
- Review existing processes, policies and procedures recommending and implementing improvements where necessary
- Responsible for managing and assessing risk with the Accounts Payable function.
- Be the key liaison with external management agents.
- Business partnering with teams and senior management across the business to drive timely and accurate payments
- Ensuring payment instructions and approval limits are maintained and appropriate
- Ensuring an efficient payments process by maximising system automation
- Timely execution of critical and time sensitive payments
- Weekly reporting to the Finance Director
- Ensuring the team adheres to all financial controls
- Maintaining accounts/mandates on UK bank accounts
- Develop, mentor and manage three team members
- Other duties as required by the Finance Director
Candidates are required to have experience in the above duties.