Goodman Masson has an extremely exciting and lucrative opportunity for an Accounts Payable Manager to join an International Technology Organisations whose revenue last year was in excess of $14 Billion. In this position you will be managing a team of 10 Accounts Payable clerks and 1 Accounts Payable Supervisor.
- Management of a team of 1 AP supervisor and 10 AP clerks, including hiring, training, performance management and continued engagement.
- Dealing with the improvement and development of the DPO and cash-flow.
- Oversee processing of invoices & credit notes within agreed supplier terms and reconciliation of accounts.
- Compliance: Implementation of SOX, continued compliance with SOX controls and audit assistance
- Giving detailed explanations of monthly balance changes and assisting director in developing options to drive favourable cash flow for the organisation.
In order to be considered for this position you must have a minimum of 5 years Accounts Payable experience having spent the last 3 years in a managerial position of a minimum of 5 Accounts Payable Clerks. You must have a strong knowledge of DPO (Days Payable Outstanding) and Cash-flow. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbally are essential along with a proven track record of building and maintaining both internal and external relationships.
What's on offer:
Along with a competitive salary the company offers excellent benefits and a lucrative bonus scheme.