TITLE – Accounts Payable Manager
LOCATION -City of London – hybrid
SALARY – £45-65K Depending on experience
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to join a consultancy business in Central London.
The Role: We are looking for a professional, enthusiastic, and highly motivated, Accounts Payable Manager, to join our EMEA Finance Team. This is an excellent opportunity to work as a key member of this highly visible international Finance team, in a growing and diversifying business. Working in the EMEA Shared Services Team, based in London, this is a pan-EMEA role and will involve understanding and supporting of accounts payable function across a number of offices and different lines of business across the region. This is a hands-on role and will require the candidate to manage a team of eight AP officers across the region
Responsible for the whole accounts payable function, which includes tasks such as:
- * Gaining a thorough understanding of the accounts payable process and transactions and improving these processes where possible
- Becoming the ‘go-to’ person for AP queries within the team and business
- Supporting the AP team as cover during busy periods
- Overseeing weekly payment runs, bank payments and receipts, bank reconciliations for a number of currency accounts, and adhering to approval processes and authorisation limits
- Ensuring timely expense processing using Concur and AP Workflow, ensuring all business expenses are authorised and paid on a timely basis
- Processing credit card statements and ensuring rechargeable and non-rechargeable expenses are accounted for correctly
- Managing the month end close process, including balance sheet reconciliations, journal bookings and queries, and ensuring all month-end deadlines are met
- Ensure adherence to internal controls (including Sarbanes-Oxley requirements) and working with internal and external audit
- Other ad hoc tasks, as needed
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.