A U.K based investment management pension scheme company is looking for an application support analyst to support implemented or developed systems as well as improving the usage of Bloomberg its OMS platform (AIM) .
As an application support analyst, you will be delivering the below:
- Acting as one of the IMS team's primary resources for Bloomberg activities in support of front, middle and back office (aka Bloomberg AIM admin)
- Working with the IMS developers to implement long term solutions to known support pinch points
- Liaising with the IMS team to take on the support burden of system implemented over the last 4 years
- Monitoring of production jobs (scheduled tasks) and responding to issues/failures
- Producing and maintaining support documentation and procedures
- Contributing to the design phases of new initiatives to ensure an effective support model will be in place from the outset.
In order to be successful to qualify you as a logistics support manager will need the below experience:
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work within guidelines
- Experience of finance system administration
- Previous experience of 1 year minimum as a Bloomberg AIM administrator
- Ability to work in a self-motivated fashion
To Apply click apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com .
Apply now if this appeals to you, don't miss your chance!