A big four consulting firm are looking for a Asset and Wealth Management Senior Manager to join their financial services risk and regulation practice.
The role will provide an opportunity to develop your technical knowledge across a range of topics and your wider industry knowledge, to support a broad range of clients focusing on Asset and Wealth Management. It offers a unique mix of client work, market profile activities and regulatory engagement.
- Supporting clients and client delivery teams with industry and technical expertise on risk and regulatory matters in Asset and Wealth Management
- Acting as subject matter expert on large and small engagements
- Focusing on new regulatory developments, wider business themes and regulators' policymaking, supervisory and enforcement activities in this sector/subsector
- Helping to manage sub-sector junior team members as appropriate, including coaching and development, with other Senior Managers/Directors
- Producing and overseeing written analysis and information including client publications, marketing materials, website content, training materials, press releases, etc.
- Conducting technical research, training, speaking at client events, responding to consultation papers from relevant regulatory bodies etc.
- Leading and contributing input to the debate on development and application of policy, anticipating and developing Thought Leadership in relevant areas, with Directors and the partner
The ideal candidate would have demonstrable experience in Asset and Wealth Management, and be able to identify how risk and regulatory challenges will impact clients, as well as an awareness of the wider issues affecting this sector. Previous experience is likely to have been in a firm, or in a policy/supervisory department at one of the regulators. Alternatively, experience from working in an industry body, government department, law firm or consulting firm is also favourable.