I'm looking for a recently qualified accountant (0-2 years PQE) to join a global investment manager with over $1 trillion in Assets Under Management . The role will see the successful candidate join as a Senior Associate in which you will take responsibility for the oversight, preparation and submission of the annual and bi-annual reports of the funds. This role is perfect for someone looking to join not only a market leader in their sector, and allow you to understand the intricacies of how a fund operates in relation to investment and distributions.
Working within the Fund Accounting team, you will gain additional exposure to a variety of teams including Pricing, Tech and Tax teams, as well as liaising with global teams within the business. You will need exceptional interpersonal skills within this role, as you will have to manage projects that will challenge you intellectually, as well as meeting tight deadlines. You will also have to draft and present reports to management, the board and committee members.
Below is a list of the responsibilities that you would be expected to do within the role: -
- Review and ensure integrity of financial statements
- Developing and presenting reports to management
- Accounting research
- Implementation of statutory regulatory reporting returns
- Managing various projects improving processes and systems
Candidate requirements: -
- Chartered accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- Experience in accounting / financial reporting from a well-respected accounting firm or financial services institution
- Understanding of various accounting standards (IFRS, US GAAP etc)
- Understanding of legalities and regulations related to financial reporting