Goodman Masson are seeking a qualified accountant to join a well renowned, global Investment Manager. The company is traded on LSE's Fund Market and invest in a wide range of asset classes. With more growth anticipated in 2019, they now need a Hedge Fund & Private Equity Fund Accountant to join their expanding team.
The role requires you to work across three Asset Management brands, offering exposure to multiple asset classes within the hedge fund and private equity space. You will sit within the company's finance team, reporting to the Head of Finance and CFO of one of the largest Asset Management brands within the business.
This role requires a well-rounded finance individual to work across various disciplines, including valuations, operational risk, investor relations and reporting. This is a great opportunity to move into a value-add role, where your work will make a noticeable impact on the wider business, as well as offering excellent personal development and growth.
- Review valuation of a large range of financial products;
- Assist in the on-boarding of new funds;
- Minimise operational risk through understanding worldwide markets, and the territory regulations for assets under management;
- Preparation of material for quarterly fund meetings;
- Maintain and enhance current control processes to ensure regulations are being adhered to;
- Liaising with teams to manage reporting process is accurate and efficient;
- Manage external teams' performance in relation to fund administration;
- Prepare performance reviews for each investment vehicle to feedback to investors;
- Preparation of investor reports.
Key Skills: -
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA);
- Previous asset management experience (preferably working on a Hedge Fund or within Private Equity);
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex information with senior portfolio managers;
- Familiar with the structuring and technical accounting within funds;
- Strong academics.