Goodman Masson are looking for an assistant accountant to join a well-known leisure company based in London.
The main duties for the assistant accountant role are:
- Providing support to the finance manager to cover all two entities (UK/US)
- Process sales invoice as per order form
- Assisting with credit control
- Collaborate with clients to facilitate payments
- Ad hoc tasks to make accounts receivable / sales cycle more efficient
- Process / review supplier's invoices, staff reimbursement claim
- Weekly / monthly Bank and credit cards reconciliation
- Ad hoc tasks to maintain purchase ledger
- Processing payments and invoices accurately and within expected time periods
- Verifying financial statements, ledgers and accounts and making corrections where appropriate
- Managing day-to-day transactions
The desirable applicant would have experienced working in the leisure sector and be immediately available to work in London.