Are you an experience bookkeeper looking for a remote opportunity? Goodman Masson are thrilled to be supporting a wonderful, fast-growing childcare provider on their search for an Assistant Accountant.
What is the role?
Reporting into the Director of Finance, your main responsibilities would include:
- Accurately processing purchase & sales invoices
- Completing supplier account & bank reconciliations
- Preparing monthly payment runs & processing salary payments
- Performing month-end processes; posting accruals, prepayments & fixed assets
- Other ad-hoc duties as requires, e.g. managing expenses
Offering a salary of £35,000, this organisation is currently working remotely.
What do you need to succeed?
- Significant experience working on transactional accounting; at least three years accounts payable experience
- Experience of this in a Local Authority or Education Institution (multi-site) highly beneficial
- Confidence working independently and taking ownership of the ledgers
- Experience with a variety of accounting software & confidence working with Excel
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.