A leading investment management service are looking for a Accounts Assistant to join their Finance team. You will be joining an exciting team that thrives in a fast pace environment and values collaboration for the growth and success of the company.
- Perform general accounting functions (e.g. accruals/provisions/amortisation/depreciation, fixed assets register/capital expenditure, opening/maintaining internal accounts etc.)
- Prepare and input journal entries arising from performance of accounting functions
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Perform account reconciliations
- Working with accounts payable and accounts receivable teams
- General office support and administration
- Assist with departmental projects
- Ad-hoc tasks required
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Currently studying towards ACCA/CIMA qualifications (or equivalent)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of basic accounting functions (AP/AR)
This role has been newly created due to company growth. This company is looking for a driven and high preforming individual that will have the opportunity to gain full ownership of management accounts in the future. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress in your accounting career, to grow and develop your skill set.
The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build working relationships with stakeholders. You will be well organised and able to present information clearly and concisely. You will thrive on tackling complex problems and constantly building and refining process and diligence. You will need to have a passion for finance and accounting with an eagerness to learn. You will be a team player with a positive attitude.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at email@example.com with a brief covering note.