I am currently partnering with a shipping and logistics company who are looking to on-board an experienced accountant to join their Finance Team. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will be supporting corporate entities and finance functions.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Maintenance of general ledger
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliation
- Posting monthly standing journals
- Updating FX database
- Coding invoices
- Maintaining intercompany loan schedules
- Assisting with preparation of Corporate MIP
- Business partnering for corporate cost centre owners
- Monitoring corporate accounts payable inbox, setting up new suppliers and chasing approvals
- Complete UK VAT Returns
Experience / Skills:
- Part qualified ACCA or ACA
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with ambition to learn. You must be a team player with a practical, positive and proactive attitude to work. You will need to have strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly with non-finance departments. You will have a strong eye for detail and accuracy.
If you think this job would be a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or send your CV to me directly at email@example.com.