Accounts Payable: (75% of the job):
- Manage entire payables and intercompany functions for Head Office companies (UK companies x 3, Lux companies x 1, Netherlands companies x 3)
- Processing financial journals for Month end for the above companies,
- Assistance in Cash flow monitoring and forecasting,
- Process on HSBC net, UK payments,
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of the internal control environment and systems.
Assistant Accountant (25% of the job):
- Monthly report upload of Finland and Sweden companies (managed by local bookkeepers in Finland/Sweden), in Sagex3
- Month-end journals and reporting
- Prepare quarterly group UK VAT Group return process,
- Assist in key elements of any mergers, wind down of businesses.
- Processing/Paying invoices and employee expenses,
- Setting up payments on HSBC Net platform,
- Dealing with all invoice/payment queries,
- Weekly / Monthly payment runs,
- Performing bank reconciliations on SageX3,
- Updating and Managing intercompany,
- Raising Intercompany invoices/recharges,
- Preparing financial workbooks as part of month end,
- Processing Accruals/Prepayments/Fixed Asset/ etc. journals for month end,
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations,
- Updating cash flow reports,
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns.
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified or qualified accountant
- Inter-Company management, Multi currency preferred,
- Managing entire AP process,
- Ability to process financial journals,
- Month End processing,
- Online banking systems use,
- Preparing VAT Returns,
- Extensive use of Excel, Word, Sage X3 desirable,
- Working in a small team,
- Managing multiple tasks and prioritising.