Goodman Masson are looking for an ambitious and career driven Junior Accountant to join our clients international luxury hotel organisation based in Central London.
- Assists in the annual audit process and accounts preparation and assist in preparation of local GAAP entries required to ensure the General Ledger agrees to the latest signed accounts.
- Preparation of journals for intercompany interest calculation and applicable tax planning required journal entries.
- Update the intercompany interest forecast calculations and post any forecast journals required.
- Preparation of UK VAT returns, prepayments and accruals.
- Update the Fixed Asset Register, ensuring the Fixed Asset clearing account is reconciled and assists in the annual Fixed Asset audit.
In order to be considered for this position you must be part-qualified in ACCA/CIMA or AAT qualified and have 1-3 years experience of financial accounting (VAT, fixed assets,audits), both sides of the ledger and have excellent communication both written and verbally.
What's on offer:
Along with a competitive salary, the company also offers study support and excellent benefits including discount on all of their hotels.