We are currently recruiting for a role based in Kings Cross. The position is a 12 month FTC to start immediately. Candidates must be immediately available to start and be able to commute to Kings Cross on a daily basis.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- Key focus on the period-end process. This includes full P+L ownership and elements of the Balance Sheet.
- Supporting the Europe Retail and Head office Budget process including business partnering with budget holders.
- Ownership of quarterly reforecasting and 5-year plan.
- Supporting the creation of a consolidated Financial Board Pack for the Group.
- Periodic business partnering with the Europe retail team.
- Preparation and control of accounts on a periodic basis including accruals, prepayments.
- Co-ordinating and consolidating the Europe P+L in a timely manner on a periodic basis.
- Preparation and control of the budgets and Forecast (P+L).
- Ownership of Debtors, to make sure all Debtor payments are collected, allocated accordingly and reconciled.
- Ownership of Bank Reconciliations, to make sure all payments are allocated accordingly and reconciled.
- Completion of all balance sheet recs ensuring that they carry no risk and are fully reconciled on a periodic basis in a timely manner.
- Ownership of the periodic group finance Board Pack with insightful and relevant commentary.
- Ownership of the business/operational reporting on periodic basis to relevant areas of the business including a periodic Management Pack.
- Assisting with local statutory accounts, audit queries and liaising with auditors to ensure complete compliance.