Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant for their client, a leading hotel chain. This role requires someone who has strong fixed asset and VAT experience as an essential requirement. The role is based in Mayfair and is paying up to £31k plus study support.
- Preparation of journals for intercompany interest calculation and applicable tax planning required journal entries.
- Update the intercompany interest forecast calculations and post any forecast journals required.
- Post any bank journals required.
- Update the Fixed Asset Register, ensuring the Fixed Asset clearing account is reconciled and assists in the annual Fixed Asset audit.
- Prepare intercompany repayments.
- Prepare IBP Billing repayment for UK.
- Prepare intercompany billing to Europe.
- Assist with Audit.
- Prepare monthly VAT working file.
- Dashboard P&L analysis.
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA.
- Fixed Asset experience.
- VAT experience.
- Previous experience of financial accounting is desirable.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft General Ledger is desirable.
- 2 years accounting experience.
If this is of interest please click apply