Goodman Masson are looking for an ambitious and career driven Assistant Accountant to join our clients leading retail organisation based in Central London. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to build on their existing skillset in a dynamic and progressive environment whilst gaining broad exposure to the the entire Finance & Banking function.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly and weekly reporting.
- Responsible for reconciling a multiple balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Analysis of departmental spend against budget and assisting in producing accurate cash flow forecasts.
- Assist with annual accounts preparation and production of full audit packs and audit queries.
- Set up weekly payment runs and bank reconciliation.
In order to be considered for this role you must be a Part-Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) and have at least 2 years experience working as an Accounts Assistant/Assistant Accountant, ideally within the Retail/FMCG sector. Strong communication skills both written and verbal are essential, along with a proactive, self-starter and can-do attitude. Working knowledge of Sage or Netsuite is also desirable.
What's on offer:
Along with a competitive salary, the company also offers study support and huge discounts on their products.