Goodman Masson are recruiting for an accountant for a global ship owner and trader who also operate in Shipping. The Accountant will join the Freight team. This is a role for someone with experience on both sides of the ledger.
- Lead the preparation of the daily exposure report which is issued to members of the executive committee, the front desk and to the Operations team.
- Lead the preparation of the overheads monthly review process and ensure any anomalies are investigated and corrected/understood.
- Lead the preparation of the weekly P&L results.
- Assist the Senior FC to ensure timely and accurate production of corporate monthly management and statutory accounts.
- Assist with the preparation and management of the statutory year end process including liaison with external auditors at year end and at interim review.
- Assist with monthly forecast of full year P&L.
- Daily Bank reconciliation review.
In order to be considered for this role you must have 2 years experience working on both sides of the ledger as well as good excel skills.