Assistant Audit Manager
Top 10 Firm - Crawley/Gatwick - flexi-time/work from home
£45,000 - £50,000 + fantastic benefits package
Are you an Audit Senior looking to make the next step up to Assistant Manager grade?
Are you an Assistant Manager, looking to join a team with a proven track record of progression, with a tailored personal and professional development programme designed to fast-track you to Manager in no time?
In either case, one of the most prestigious accountancy firms in the UK are currently looking for an Assistant Audit Manager to join their Crawley/Gatwick hub on a permanent basis.
Your duties/responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients, ranging in size (£10m - £1bn) and sector
- Overseeing all aspects of delivering audit engagements, from planning through to completion
- Building and maintaining client relationships, acting as an ambassador for the firm
- Budgeting and monitoring financial performance of projects
- Supervising, mentoring and coaching junior members of staff
- Assisting with internal controls reviews, due diligence and providing accounting support and advice to clients
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- 3-5 years Audit experience at another accountancy firm
- Strong working knowledge of reporting standards - IFRS/FRS102/UK GAAP
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong IT skills, including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
In return, you can expect:
- Market-leading benefits package - private pension, private medical & dental, cycle to work schemes, gym membership, 27 days annual leave
- Remote working arrangements available
- A varied and dynamic workload, with Audit, Accounts and Business Development responsibilities
- To join a firm with an elite global status - very high international presence
- Modern and new offices, with on-site parking
If this is of interest, or you wish to find out more, please get in touch: email@example.com or call on 020 7019 8845.