A global Asset Manager are seeking an Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in London.
You will be responsible for providing a full range of corporate secretarial support and providing governance advice. You will also be partnering with business units to deliver on governance and regulatory projects.
- Acting as Company Secretary to a portfolio of the Group's UK non-regulated subsidiary boards
- Preparing agendas for UK subsidiary board meetings, attending meetings, preparing minutes, managing minute reviews and following up action item
- Attending to Companies House filings and facilitating overseas filings
- Monitoring and ensuring completion of annual compliance requirements for all Group subsidiaries
- Relevant Company Secretariat or Governance qualifications
- Experience of working in a company secretary or governance role
- Experience of working with companies in overseas jurisdictions