Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for an assistant finance analyst for a global media organisation based in Holborn. Reporting into the finance analyst your role will be a key member of the EMEA team ensuring accurate reporting.
- Assisting with Intercompany balance sheet checks and following up with markets to correct any differences
- Ensure integrity of the monthly/forecast/budget figures.
- Analyse monthly/budget/forecast results, preparing commentary for senior global and regional stakeholders.
- Assisting with the Stats to Cartesis process and sending any queries to the markets
- Assisting with the P&L check file (monthly and quarterly)
- Performing Access Review checks ensuring that users have the correct access, including emailing the markets for confirmation of users
- Other adhoc projects as and when required.
- Part Qualified accountant - ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Ability to identify and solve accounting issues.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Experience with consolidation software advantageous (e.g. SAP BFC or Hyperion HFM).
- Foreign languages a distinct advantage though not essential.
- An outgoing, tenacious (non-aggressive) personality.
If this sounds like you please click apply!