Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for an Assistant Finance Manager for a leading Sports Organisation based in Twickenham, West London.
- Manage the day to day operations of the transactional finance team, providing 1st line support for complex queries
- Monitor Sales and Purchase Ledger KPI's and drive continuous improvement
- Manage the month end process to ensure that deadlines are met with all accounts being reconciled and signed off
- Provide challenge to existing Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger processes to enhance financial controls and efficiencies
- Assist the Finance Manager with key month end Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Liaise with Internal and External Auditors on year end and other requests
- Part Qualified accountant (ACCA or equivalent) or qualified by experience
- Experience of managing a transactional finance team and month end accounting procedures
- Experience of liaising with External Auditors and providing information for year end
- Oracle experience preferable although candidates with exposure to similar ERP systems will be considered
- Working knowledge of VAT
If this role is of interest please click apply!