A well-established and fast-growing art manufacturing company are looking for an assistant financial accountant to join their wider finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will have exposure to all areas of finance, such as, project work, management accounting, end-to-end reporting as well as some transactional duties.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Working closely with the accounts payable clerk and supporting them with all aspects of accounts payable
- Working with the credit control function in France
- Cashier, bank and treasury work
- Bank reconciliations
- Cashflow forecasting
- Some payroll duties such as posting payroll journals
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations and P&L review
- Finance business partnering
- Cost centre reporting
- Supporting with internal controls and self-assessment
- Month end duties
You will need to be motivated, energetic and keen to learn and grow in the role. You will need to be someone who evaluates processes and looks for ways in which they could be improved. You will need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as building and maintaining relationships is a key part of the role. 1-2 years' experience in a similar role is essential, and experience with month end support is desired. You will ideally be working towards ACA, ACCA or CIMA; and an FMCG background is ideal. Experience with Xero is also a plus.
If this sounds like it could be your next role and you are keen to start implementing new ideas and making your mark, then apply today.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered for this role.