This UK known construction company is looking for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join their finance team. You will be assisting the Financial Controller in the management of the finance functions, as well as working with company stakeholders in the preparation of budgets and forecasts, and presentation of monthly reporting.
You must be willing to travel to North London.
- Produce Management Accounts and other reporting for cost centres, ensuring that relevant issues are identified and resolved
- Build relationships and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand the financial performance of their respective cost centres
- Assisting various stakeholders in preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Analyse variances against previous months and budget with commentary
- Consolidation of financial statements
- Identify issues and resolve discrepancies
- Ad-Hoc duties as required
- Currently studying towards ACCA/CIMA qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build working relationships with stakeholders. You will be able to apply problem solving skills with out of the box thinking. You will be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision and be able to prioritise in a fast paced and demanding environment.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering note.