My client is an international real estate funds manager with offices in the UK, Europe and Asia and has over £2 billion of assets under management.
A Fund Accountant is required to join the team for 3-6 months initially. Applicants should be a qualified accountant from a Fund Accounting background in real estate, fund administration or an investment environment.
Responsibilities will include;
- Assist the FCs in the financial and management reporting for funds allocated
· Take responsibility for the ledger accounting for the funds allocated
· Manage outsourced accounting
· Ensure smooth operation of payment authorisation processes
· Assisting the FCs in performance analysis and board pack process for funds allocated
The need is urgent and therefore a two week notice period is the maximum. If you fit the above criteria and are keen to learn more, please apply without delay.