Goodman Masson are excited to be partnered with a large housing association on their search for an Assistant Income Manager!
Who would you be working for?
The client, founded in the 1960’s, aims to provide route to independent living.
What is the role?
With a rapid growth in the organisation, the client is now looking for an Assistant Income Manager to join the team!
- Debt collection
- Monthly reporting on aged debtors
- Processing transactions, raising invoices
- Credit control duties
- Analyse payments received between Local Authority, Invoices and other receipts
This role is offering a salary of circa £45,000 per annum, with 2 days a week in their London office.
What do you need to succeed?
- Managerial experience
- Good and solid credit control experience
- Housing experience is desirable
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.