Assistant Management Accountant
About the client.
A leading information and marketing solutions company serving all segments of the travel industry including leisure/retail, corporate/business travel, business and sports meetings, incentives, and travel technology.
The company's portfolio includes media brands, digital media, face-to-face events, online subscription information services, business intelligence, SaaS e-commerce software, and content marketing solutions.
The client delivers unmatched reach and scale across the travel and meetings industries, engaging with more than 1.4 million monthly website visitors and over 2.7 million content customers.
Newly acquired subsidiary comprising of three main exhibitions, which serves the audiences within the travel, technology and meetings industry.
Purpose of Role
The job holder is responsible supporting the Finance Manager in management and accuracy of subsidiary accounts, challenging existing processes and driving initiatives to deliver continuous improvement and best practice
Duties and Responsibilities
- Month end reporting (NetSuite Oracle)
- Supplier/vendor management
- Sales and debtor management, including debtor reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations (Bank, AR, AP, Prepayments, Accruals)
- Management of employee expense claims via SAP Concur
- VAT preparations
- Headcount management with HR
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Part Qualified with 2 years' experience
- Previous experience of Oracle NetSuite accounting system or similar
- Media background with exposure in exhibitions, digital & print industry advantageous
- Experience in transitional and implementation of new processes
- Previous worked in start-up media business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional in their approach in dealing with issues and employees
- Able to manage themselves
- Willingness and ability to investigate and resolve issues
Only candidates with relevant experience will be considered for this role.
If you are immediately available, have relevant experience and wish for your application to be fast tracked - please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org