Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a german speaking assistant management accountant for a rapidly growing property management business based in Great Portland Street. The ideal candidate for the role with have experience in accounts as well as be able to speak fluent German.
- Manage the growing Germany portfolio of the Group's properties and act as the finance contact for those buildings
- Keep up to date on the day to day operations of your buildings, providing updates when required to other members of finance and head office staff
- Maintain a working relationship with the building managers, and provide them with analysis when required
- Conduct meetings with the Building Managers and discuss budgets, review financial performance, and forecast future events
Month End Accounting
- Complete month end accurately within the required timetable, including full P&L and balance sheets for the buildings in your portfolio and corporate overhead
- Understand and provide variance analysis and commentary against historical performance and budget
- Post accrual, prepayment and payroll journals for each building
- Maintain and reconcile balance sheet items including the fixed asset register and aged creditors
- Monthly forecast review for consolidation into the UK forecast
- Ideally degree educated
- CIMA/ACCA/AAT studier (AAT qualified)
- Experience assisting in management accounts
- Strong double entry bookkeeping
If this role is of interest please click apply!