You will be responsible for:
Month end journal preparation and postings for key areas of the P&L and balance sheet leading to monthly Management Accounts. This will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinating and preparing monthly sales information and posting of accruals and revenues by title.
- Preparation of month end marketing and technical accruals journals.
- Analysis of monthly revenue and variances to latest forecast.
- Production of balance sheet reconciliations and analysis of marketing spend.
- Stock reconciliation and analysis.
- Providing accrued income and cost for month end flash reporting.
- Assist with the building of month end reporting packs.
- Lead responsibility for intercompany accounting
- Complete journals, recharges and full reconciliations for all intercompany territories.
- Assisting with the co-ordinating of month end timetables with AP and AR.
- Assist Finance Manager with ad hoc project work as required.
- Provide support with additional analysis, including audit preparation and half year / full year reporting.
- Forecast and review Intercompany cashflow.
Successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrable experience of complex problem solving in an analytical role
- Experience with Hyperion/PeopleSoft is a plus