Goodman Masson are recruiting for a Lloyd's Syndicate who are searching for a Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary to join their team as a Reserving Projects Actuary.
This is a chance to work in a varied role for one of Lloyds' fastest growing Syndicates. Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to)...
- Assisting the Head of Reserving and Chief Actuary in the execution of the reserving duties
- Development of the Actuarial function and TPs under Solvency II
- Contribute to projects relating to the capital modelling and risk management
- Provide actuarial and risk management expertise to the business.
- Lead on Covid-19 reserving process.
- Review underwriting data for the purpose of reserving and business planning
The ideal candidate will have previous Reserving experience ideally from a London Market, Lloyd's or Consulting background.
If you're interested to hear more about the role please get in contact...
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 324 0568