A multinational bank is currently looking for a Assistant Regulatory Accountant to join them on a permanent basis in Northwich.
The main purpose of the role will be the accurate and timely production of all internal regulatory reports, some PRA/FCA reports, MFSD reports and assisting with some COREP reports.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Production of accurate monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual PRA/FCA (017, 038, PRA110 and PRA104 - 108), MFSD (Form BT, CL, CC and ELS), COREP (e.g. C69 and C70) and Central Bank of Nigeria returns with adequate supporting evidence and documentation, within the specified time frame including adequate time for all necessary reviews including the Financial Controller and Senior Executives.
- Preparation of daily LCR and ILAAP reports, with analysis of significant movements and reconciliation of the ILAAP to Net assets.
- Weekly Monitoring of capital requirements
- Preparation of ALMM reports
- Development and maintenance of robust MI system for regulatory reporting including the update of static tables in regulatory reporting application.
- Monthly review of static data within the core banking application to ensure updates are applied and accuracy and completeness of data for regulatory reporting.
- Systems and procedure documentation.
- To develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal departments to ensure accuracy and consistency of data provided
- Reporting on developments in the regulatory environment and impact assessment on the bank's business activities
- UAT testing specially around new products/returns on regulatory reporting and core banking systems
- Maintenances on the core banking application.
Should be part qualified / qualified accountant with up to date knowledge of COREP, Bank of England and PRA/FCA reporting and regulatory requirements as they apply to UK.
- Experience related to regulatory reporting process and systems
- Solid accounting knowledge
- Proven knowledge of regulatory reporting
- Experience in using of STB regulatory reporting application
- Knowledge of systems implementations and testing in a banking environment
- Previous Banking experience in a regulatory capacity