Assistant Revenue Billing Manager
£26,700 – £34,700* (depending on experience)
Permanent + Hybrid working
Our client is looking for an Assistant revenue billing manager, to join their team in Cambridge. You will be Responsible for leading the revenue billing team in a £500m revenue stream of the business. Drive effective billing practices and submit invoices in a timely and accurate manner Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders, and more.
- Supervise the billing team in a global, multi-currency business. Develop a culture of positivity, trust and autonomous decision making, based on evidence-based standards. Be a team of proactive, high-performing SMEs.
- Deputise for the Revenue Billing Manager.
- Deliver billing activities on time, accurately and in line with business requirements.
- Help develop policy, SOPs and process documents to reflect procedures and ways of working. Support system testing that impact revenue billing.
- Improve and streamline billing activities and the O2C process.
- Manage disputes process and reporting. Minimise risk of disputes by helping departments conduct preventative measures.
- Maintain customer master data. Ensure procedures compliant and fit for purpose.
- Guide the team to work with business units to improve the quality & set up of pricing and discount data.
- Support single ERP rollout and other transformation enhancement projects. Identify strategic areas for improvement through technology and automation.
- Support the Revenue Billing Manager on people management, professional development, wellbeing, performance, appraisals and resource. Ensure staff behaviours are consistent with Group guidance and agreed KPI’s.
- Conduct meetings and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders. Develop constructive relationships with the wider business.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, attention to detail
- Strong leadership qualities, with keen focus on teamwork and high-performance
- Keen emphasis on innovation, accuracy and delivering solutions
- Desire to understand wider business operations and develop strategy that counters the key risks
- SAP experience would be an advantage
- High expertise on Microsoft Excel. Business Objects knowledge would be an advantage
- Forward thinking and innovative supervisor, with ability to motivate staff to deliver to the highest standards
- Target driven. Strong on planning and attention to detail
- £26,700 – £34,700* + Hybrid working + Additional company benefits
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.