As the Corporate Finance Associate Director you will:
- Provide practical and efficient advise for large and complex portfolio cases
- Manage business development initiatives, mapping and building proposals
- Manage staff, identifying key areas for development of the team
- Assume the responsibility of junior staff and the delivery of projects and other engagements
- Adding value to the teams market intelligence and sector knowledge
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and target clients
- Manage your team's work in progress and disbursements, ensuring bills are raised and paid as soon as possible, any irrecoverable amounts are written off and all targets
- Supporting the delivery and closure of projects
- Encourage and support cross selling opportunities with other internal departments
- Attend seminars with potential work providers, making presentations when required.
- Manage difficult legal disputes, liaising with solicitors and counsel as appropriate, and ensuring all witness statements etc are properly completed.
- Be involved in the interview process for staff in accordance with the firm's guidelines, conduct job appraisals and make objective recommendations for promotion.
- Ensure that the relevant partners are kept fully informed of all material developments on your team's cases.
- ACA or equivalent qualified ideally you will be qualified and from a top practice firm
- Degree qualified ideally with a 1st or 2:1 or equivalent
- Senior Management/Associate Director Experience within Corporate Finance
- Adaptability to work on a diverse range of portfolios
- Excellent communication- & Report writing skills
- Extensive experience in both, transaction services and lead advisory and be able to oversee ongoing caseload within the department
- Language skills are a bonus
If you are interested in the job, the position is looking to be filled as soon as possible so please apply now. Alternatively, if this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job within financial Advisory then please do not hesitate to contact me for a confidential discussion.